Date Balls (Breakfast Spread)
Prevent your screen from going dark (if supported by your device)
Look for the timer triggers in the recipe method
PRINT RECIPEClick To Print
- 10 medjool dates, pips removed
- 100g pecan nuts
- 100g cashew nuts
- Pinch of salt
- 1 15ml Hinds Spices Cinnamon
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- Soak the pitted medjool dates in warm water for 10 minutes until they soften.
- Place the dates, nuts, salt and Hinds Spices Cinnamon in the bowl of a large food processor. Blend until combined and the mixture feels sticky.
- Scoop about 1-2 teaspoons of the mixture and use your hands to roll it into a ball. If you have time, you can let them set in the fridge for 5 minutes.
Liked this recipe?Tag @hinds_spices_the_strong_one in a photo of your dish on Instagram!