Frittatas (Breakfast Spread)
Prevent your screen from going dark (if supported by your device)
Look for the timer triggers in the recipe method
PRINT RECIPEClick To Print
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Lay the bacon slices in a frying pan and cook over low heat until crisp. Remove from pan and crumble.
- Cook the courgette and spinach in the same pan over a medium heat until sautéed.
- Season with salt and Hinds Spices Pure Black Pepper and mix with the eggs and bacon in the bowl. Add the Hinds Spices Paprika and Mixed Herbs and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into a greased muffin tray and bake in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes or until cooked through.
Liked this recipe?Tag @hinds_spices_the_strong_one in a photo of your dish on Instagram!