Easy Full-Flavoured Quick Chicken Wings
Prevent your screen from going dark (if supported by your device)
Look for the timer triggers in the recipe method
PRINT RECIPEClick To Print
- ½ cup barbecue sauce (preferably Hickory Smoked Flavour)
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (Sriracha sauce)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Wash and pat the wings dry, then cut the tips off. Season the wings with the garlic salt, Hinds Spices Chicken Spice, Hinds Spices Paprika, Hinds Spices Cayenne Pepper and Hinds Spices Pure Black Pepper.
- Spray an oven tray with cooking spray or line the tray with foil. Place the wings in a single layer on the tray, and place in the oven. Bake at 190°C for 30 minutes, depending on the size of the wings, turning once.
- While the wings are baking, make the sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients together.
- When the wings are done baking, carefully dip them in the sauce, and place them back on the tray and into the oven for another 10 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling, glossy and sticky.
Liked this recipe?Tag @hinds_spices_the_strong_one in a photo of your dish on Instagram!