One-pan Meatball Pasta Bake
Prevent your screen from going dark (if supported by your device)
Look for the timer triggers in the recipe method
PRINT RECIPEClick To Print
- 500g Uncooked beef mince
- 1 tbsp Hinds Spices Southern Grill All-In-One Seasoning
- 1 cup Hard cheese
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tins (410g each) Rhodes Quality Chopped & Peeled Tomatoes
- 400g Uncooked macaroni
- 1 tsp Crushed garlic
Serving Suggestions: Fresh basil, 1L Rhodes Quality Mango 100% Fruit Juice Blend.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and lightly grease a medium-sized, 30x20cm baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add the beef mince, Hinds Spices Southern Grill All-In-One Seasoning and grate ½ cup of the hard cheese and mayonnaise into a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
CHEF'S TIP: The mayonnaise acts as a binder for the meatballs.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mince mixture into your hands and roll it into a meatball; repeat until you’ve used all the mince.
- Place the meatballs into the baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the meatballs have browned and caramelised.
- Once the meatballs are browned, remove the dish from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 180°C. Add both tins of Rhodes Quality Chopped & Peeled Tomatoes, crushed garlic and uncooked pasta.
CHEF'S TIP: Any quick-cooking vegetables can be added here.
- Use one Rhodes Quality tin to measure a tin full of warm water and pour it into the baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the pasta is aldente.
- Remove the bake from the oven and grate in ¼ cup of the remaining hard cheese before stirring it through. Garnish by grating the remaining ¼ cup of hard cheese and adding fresh basil.
- Serve alongside a glass of the Rhodes Quality Mango 100% Fruit Juice Blend, and Enjoy!
Liked this recipe?Tag @hinds_spices_the_strong_one in a photo of your dish on Instagram!