Paprika & Herb Cheese Pan Rolls
Prevent your screen from going dark (if supported by your device)
Look for the timer triggers in the recipe method
PRINT RECIPEClick To Print
- Combine the milk, oil, eggs, sugar, salt, Hinds Spices Paprika, garlic, Hinds Spices Mixed Herbs and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add 2 cups of the flour and attach the dough hook to the mixer, set to a medium-low speed, and gradually add the remaining flour, kneading until a mass of dough begins to form. The dough should feel elastic and slightly tacky to the touch. Only add additional flour if the dough is very sticky.
- Lightly grease a large clean bowl with cooking spray and place the dough in the bowl. Lightly cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Let it rise for 1 hour at room temperature or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Collapse the dough and re-shape it into a ball. Divide into 10 smaller balls and place the dough balls onto the greased tray. Cover with a tea towel and set aside to rise for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. In a small bowl, whisk the egg then gently brush over risen rolls. Evenly sprinkle the cheese over the rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Liked this recipe?Tag @hinds_spices_the_strong_one in a photo of your dish on Instagram!