5-Ingredient Cheesy Rice Cups
Prevent your screen from going dark (if supported by your device)
Look for the timer triggers in the recipe method
PRINT RECIPEClick To Print
- 1 tin (410g) Rhodes Quality Mixed Vegetables in Brine OR Rhodes Quality Processed Peas in Brine OR Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn in Brine
- 2 cups White rice, cooked
- 1 tbsp Hinds Spices Spice for Rice
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 cups Grated cheddar cheese
Serving Suggestion: Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and generously grease a 12-hole muffin tray.
- Choose your favourite Rhodes Quality Mixed Vegetables in Brine OR Rhodes Quality Processed Peas in Brine OR Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn in Brine and discard the brine.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked rice, tinned vegetables of choice, Hinds Spices Spice for Rice, eggs, and 1 cup of cheese. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Divide the rice mixture between the muffin tray holes. Top the mixture with the remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and lightly browned.
- Once baked, carefully remove the cups from the muffin tray and arrange them on a platter. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and ENJOY!
CHEF'S TIP: Serve as the perfect lunchbox snack.
Liked this recipe?Tag @hinds_spices_the_strong_one in a photo of your dish on Instagram!