Cheesy Garlic Bread Pinwheels
Prevent your screen from going dark (if supported by your device)
Look for the timer triggers in the recipe method
PRINT RECIPEClick To Print
- 50 g fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp Hinds Spices Mixed Herbs
- 2 tsp salt, to season
- 2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 200 g butter or margarine, softened
- 1 kg ready-made bread dough, proved and ready to use
- 200 g mozzarella, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a baking dish with some melted butter.
- Combine chopped parsley, Hinds Mixed Herbs, salt, garlic and the softened butter.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the bread dough into a rectangle then spread the garlic butter over the bread dough. Starting on a longer side of the rectangle, roll the bread dough into a log. Using a knife, cut the log into 8 equal size pieces the arrange the pieces spiral side up into your baking dish then add the mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the bread dough is golden brown & completely cooked.
- You can find ready-made bread dough at all major retailers or bakeries. Try this recipe with puff pastry for a flaky garlic bread alternative.
Liked this recipe?Tag @hinds_spices_the_strong_one in a photo of your dish on Instagram!