Chicken and Cabbage
Prevent your screen from going dark (if supported by your device)
Look for the timer triggers in the recipe method
PRINT RECIPEClick To Print
- 0.75 green cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 kg skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp Hinds Spices Southern Grill All in One Seasoning
- 1 tsp Pakco Traditional Roasted Masala Curry Powder
- Pour boiling water over the chopped cabbage and set aside to soften.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, fry the onion and the drained cabbage.
- Add the chicken, Hinds Southern Grill All in One Seasoning and Pakco Traditional Roasted Masala Curry Powder, fry for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the flavours infused. Shred the chicken with a fork and serve with rice.
Liked this recipe?Tag @hinds_spices_the_strong_one in a photo of your dish on Instagram!