Prevent your screen from going dark (if supported by your device)
Look for the timer triggers in the recipe method
PRINT RECIPEClick To Print
- Mix the grated apple, orange zest and juice, Hinds Spices Pure Ground Ginger and Hinds Spices Ground Cinnamon into the jar of fruit mince.
- Roll out the TODAY® Original Puff Pastry and cut out 12 x 6cm round discs and 12 stars, using cookie cutters.
- Place the rounds into a muffin tin, fill each with 1 tablespoon of mixture, top with the star. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- Lightly brush with egg.
- Bake at 220°C for 20 minutes and remove from tin, while still hot and then set aside to cool on a cooling rack.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Chef’s tip: Air fryer friendly, air fry on parchment paper at 180°C for 25 minutes.
Liked this recipe?Tag @hinds_spices_the_strong_one in a photo of your dish on Instagram!