Pull Apart Christmas Tree Starter
Prevent your screen from going dark (if supported by your device)
Look for the timer triggers in the recipe method
PRINT RECIPEClick To Print
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the Hinds Spices Potato Spice and Hinds Spices Cayenne Pepper to the dough and knead for 5 minutes. Divide the dough into 2 large balls, and stretch the dough to form sausages. Cut each dough sausage into 18 pieces and shape into balls; wrap a dough ball around each mozzarella cube.
- Place the balls seam-side down onto the baking tray, into the shape of a Christmas tree, the balls should be touching.
- Brush the dough balls with the beaten egg and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the tree from the oven and brush with melted butter and sprinkle over the Parmesan and Hinds Spices Parsley. Bake for a further 5 minutes at 200°c.
- Remove the tree from the oven and sprinkle over the fresh basil. Heat the pasta sauce and serve with the tree as a dipping sauce.
Liked this recipe?Tag @hinds_spices_the_strong_one in a photo of your dish on Instagram!